dentapress PremiumUse the dentapress- partnerservice to encourage your comany- profile within the target group.
On 22nd March 2011 the major event will once again begin: the International Dental Show (IDS) is opening its doors in Cologne. This unique leading world fair for dentistry will then be open again to the dental world for five days as an outstanding sector get-together. Once again in 2011 the IDS will set new benchmarks and offer the expected total of over 100,000 trade visitors from around 140 countries a forum for which there is “no alternative" in the best possible sense. Although there is hardly any need for it, we should however take this opportunity to present several good arguments for visiting the IDS to ensure that those who were perhaps previously still undecided can also mark one or two days for the fair from 22nd to 26th March 2011 in their appointments planner for a tour.
IDS 2011 stands for…
1. A tremendous trade fair range! The world’s largest spectacular of dental innovations is being held in space equivalent to well over twenty football pitches. Here dental medicine, dental technology and many other disciplines are “concentrated" in a unique way.
2. The top event for the international dental market with around 1,900 exhibitors from about 60 nations. Instead of travelling all over the world to the leading manufacturers, all you need is one trip to Cologne!
3. All the innovations in the international dental sector will be shown during the fair days – world premieres included. Here the trends for the dentistry of tomorrow are set!
4. Top information at first hand for all disciplines in the areas of dental medicine, diagnostics, digital workflow, CAD/CAM systems, external services and much more for specialist colleagues and staff from practical applications and laboratories, from the industry, trade and media.
5. Live demonstrations of the latest technology: instruments, appliance and equipment systems, digital technology, CAD/CAM applications in prosthetics and implantology up to live operations on patients – there is a whole range of exciting demonstrations catering for practically every interest.
6. A forum for communication: international specialists, experts, dentists and dental technicians along with specialists from the dental industry can get in personal contact with each other here, beyond national borders.
7. “Global get-together": networking with the entire international dental sector. At no other event does the cultivating of contacts with clients, suppliers and business partners, along with the acquisition of new customers from all over the world, take place on a more comprehensive scale and more efficiently than at the IDS.
8. The executives of the manufacturing companies and specialist dealers are present in Cologne and are on hand for business contacts and international sales and marketing partnerships.
9. An exquisite support programme: Cologne always ensures a special setting and ambience. And the proximity of the IDS to the Rhine and the historic Old Town offers many opportunities for a successful evening after the day at the fair.
10. There is no alternative to the atmosphere of the leading global fair: the IDS brings together a genuinely cosmopolitan gathering of trade visitors, ensuring that dentistry continues to be a modern and innovative top discipline!
Once again in 2011 the International Dental Show will set impressive records and impress in terms of exhibitor numbers, internationality and exhibition space. Perhaps this is best described by the apt quote from a young dental colleague from Vancouver, Canada, impressed by his visit to the previous IDS: “…a dental fair second to none, the IDS is absolutely unique!."
There is simply no alternative: get set for the International Dental Show in Cologne, from 22nd to 26th March 2011!
The IDS (International Dental Show) takes place in Cologne every two years and is organized by the GFDI – Gesellschaft zur Förderung der Dental-Industrie mbH, the commercial enterprise of the Association of German Dental Manufacturers (VDDI), and staged by Koelnmesse GmbH, Cologne.