dentapress Logo

dentapress Premium

Use the dentapress- network to publish your product- news in the internet.
dentapress Logo

dentapress Premium

Use the dentapress- partnerservice to encourage your comany- profile within the target group.
Posted at Mar 22, 2014 by MG

Autopsy shows girl, 3, who suffered a tragic heart attack during a dental visit ‘died from being given the MAXIMUM DOSE of sedatives and anesthesia’ » dailymail.co.uk

Share on Facebook  |  Share on zahnigroups  |  Share on ALUMNIGROUPS

An adorable 3-year-old girl who suffered a heart attack during a dentist visit likely died because she was given the maximum dose of sedative drugs, according to an autopsy report.

Finley Puleo Boyle, of Kailua in Honolulu, Hawaii, probably died because of the sedatives and local anesthesia that were administered during her December dental procedure, Honolulu Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Christopher Happy concluded in his autopsy report. He classified the death as an accident.

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...lers-dentist-office-death.html

« HEADLINES « Media
+++ dentapress Partner ALUMNIGROUPS